Apartment high in Cala Maset, with 95 m² built, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage/s, reformed, inward, floor 2, 3 cupboards, 1 terraces, 60 m² of terrace, kitchen equipped, elevator, furnished, doorman, , communal swimming pool, 2 floors, , heating individual, fuel natural gas, air conditioner cold/hot, hot water individual, water energy natural gas, utilities connected, alarm, security, balcony
REF.1962 VACATION RENTAL!!!
from the 1st to the 31st of August, 2023: ten thousand Euros
An exceptional property, perfect for beach holidays in the front row of the Costa Brava, with all kinds of amenities.
Its privileged situation means you can reach both the beautiful Sant Pol beach (just 50 metres away) and the nearby shops and restaurants by foot, as well as offering stunning views of SAgaró bay and the sea.
An ambitious complete refurbishment project is currently underway, led by prestigious craftsmen and interior designers.
The apartment features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a bright living-dining room with sea-views, opening onto a spacious balcony, perfect for enjoying outdoor meals with incomparable views. The kitchen is integrated into the dining-room, thus benefitting from the light and the views. A private parking space at the back of the building also belongs to the apartment.
And in order to make the most of the excellent Spanish weather, the property furthermore includes a huge rooftop terrace with lots of potential, offering total privacy and fantastic views.
The common area of the residential complex consists of a beautifully maintained garden and a very nice swimming pool, and there is concierge service all year round.
The comprehensive refurbishment, led by renowned technicians and interior designers, was carried out with, among others, the following details and materials:
- High quality finishes such as micromortar flooring and bathrooms with microcement coatings
- Wall coverings with wooden slats and integrated sliding doors in the living-dining room lacquered dm in the entrance, with integrated doors with built-in and invisible hardware
- White lacquered dm cabinets in all rooms
- Kitchen with Neff furniture, accessories, and appliances Krion countertop, sink and coatings
- Aluminium windows with thermal break and Cortizo micro profile
- Centrally controlled electric adjustable blinds
- Italian design Neve faucets and countertops
- Suspended Duravit sanitary facilities, model Philipe Starck 1
- Gas central heating with Tesi design radiators and Viessman boiler
- Daikin air conditioning and heat pump through conduits
- Fiberone synthetic laminate flooring on the terrace
- Interior and exterior lighting system with cutting edge LEDs.
A great opportunity to acquire a unique property!